Czech brides are well-known for their elaborate beauty and good temper. In fact, these women are among the most popular girls on pretty much all the major dating platforms. However, how much would it cost to date a Czech bride? Let’s figure this out together.
Comparison And Reviews Of Online Czech Bride and Date Costs Services
- Free browsing of women profiles
- Basic & Advanced search
- Communication via chat, mail, winks and stickers
- Who viewed you?' feature
- Arranging an IRL date
- Site has been matching Slavic foreign brides for 20+ years
- Unlimited messaging
- Most members have a very detailed profile page
- Browsing profiles of stunning Slavic girls, using basic and advanced search
- Communication services include exchanging mail, textas
- Send and receive photos/videos
- Requesting personal info and meeting
- Gifts or flowers delivery
- Browsing profiles of gorgeous women from different countries and using search tools for a perfect match
- Sending and receiving mail, texts
- Exchanging personal pictures and videos
- Requesting contact information and personal meeting
- Site has been matching Slavic foreign brides for 20+ years
- Upgrading to a premium account is not that expensive
- Russian Singles Looking For Long-Term Relationships
- The service provides a possibility to communicate with Russian and Ukrainian singles
- All Russian women are verified manually by moderators
- One of the best dating services for Slavic foreign brides!
- The best brides from Ukraine and Russia
Dating sites’ subscriptions and fees
First things first, it’s not that easy to meet brides from Czech. That means you will have to use the services of a marriage agency, which are surely not free. Many Czech brides use various dating sites while they are looking for potential partners, so if you are particularly interested in these girls, you will need to create an account on at least one of those sites. Even though signing up is free on most platforms, pretty much all the communication features such as messages or video chats are premium options. Apart from that, you will also have to pay for both virtual and actual gifts for your sweetheart, which might end up being quite costly as well. It’s hard to predict exactly how much money you would spend on dating sites’ services but you should know that there are no free communication features on those platforms.
Here is a detailed breakdown of the expenses you will need to cover as a member of an international dating site:
- Membership. It’s sometimes possible to use a dating site for free, but a Premium or a Gold membership unlocks a few extra features for you, such as full access to women’s profiles. On average, it costs $25-50 per month.
- Additional services. Certain features, such as video chats or virtual gifts, are not included in the paid membership, so if you want to use them, you will need to buy extra credits to spend on those features. Men typically spend up to $100 a month on them.
- Translation. Some dating sites offer paid translation services for users who encounter a language barrier. Those services usually cost around $30 per hour, and you can hire an interpreter for your date as well.
- Gift delivery. Many sites give you an option to send gifts directly to the woman’s home. The cost of each gift can be widely different, but the delivery feature costs around $50.
Visa for your partner
In case you want your sweetheart to visit you, you would probably have to pay for such a formal thing as a visa for your partner. For example, on average, a United States visa for Czechs costs about $160. However, the prices vary depending on the type of visa your girlfriend applies for. Therefore, a Fiancé(e) or Spouse of U.S. Citizen visa costs $265. Note that in case your partner’s visa isn’t approved, the embassy doesn’t provide any refunds. You can find out more information about U.S. visas for Czechs as well as apply for one here.
Perhaps the most expensive part of dating Czech brides is travel costs. As a matter of fact, an economy round trip ticket from Prague to New York costs about $400-$500. In case you prefer a business or first-class cabin, the ticket would cost even more. In case you want to visit your girlfriend in the Czech Republic, you will also have to spend some money on accommodation and food. Luckily, the Czech Republic is a relatively cheap country, thus, depending on the city, a night in a nice hotel costs about $50-$70. In addition to that, you won’t spend too much money on food because a meal with dessert in a café or canteen costs about $20-$25. In case you prefer fancy places, dinner for two in a good restaurant would cost you around $100. So as you can see, a trip to the Czech Republic is not going to be expensive.
Dates and gifts
A Czech wife is actually not fussy at all. Yes, these girls love gifts, flowers, and romantic candlelit dinners but they most likely won’t ask for expensive gifts, which makes them rather affordable brides. In addition to that, if you are going to date this woman in the Czech Republic, thanks to Czech prices, fancy dates will be significantly cheaper than in the U.S. or Western European countries. Therefore, if you are one of those people who prefer not to spend too much money on dates, a beautiful Czech brides is going to be perfect for you.
This is the approximate list of expenses you need to cover when preparing for the first date with your Czech bride:
- Additional date expenses. Besides the cost of a dinner at a nice restaurant, you will also need to pick up your bride from her home and then safely take her back home after the date. While walking after dinner, you may want to have coffee, ice cream, or snacks.
- First date gifts. One of the ways you can demonstrate your superiority over local guys is to bring a first date gift for your bride. This isn’t very common in the Czech Republic, but it’s always a good idea. Go for something universally appropriate like flowers or chocolates.
- Gifts to her family. When it’s time to visit the bride’s family at their home, you will also need a memorable gift to give to them. It shouldn’t be expensive, so you can go with wine or sweets, but it can be an even better idea if you bring something from your home country.
Frequently asked questions
Is there someone I can pay to connect me to a suitable bride?
There are some dating sites that offer matchmaking services, but if you mean something like dating agencies, those are mostly a thing of the past. Now, both men and women prefer to have more control over their online dating journey.
Can I marry a Czech bride without meeting her in person?
Definitely not! One of the conditions for marrying a bride from overseas in the United States is for you two to meet in person at least once before deciding to get married.
Does my bride expect me to take care of her financially?
Czech women are rather financially independent, but their idea of a family is also pretty traditional. So they want to marry a man who is at least financially stable and can take care of the family when the bride can’t work.
Are there any guarantees that I will meet a wife online?
No, no one can give you any guarantees that your search will be successful. Reputable dating sites are genuinely interested in your success and provide you with the tools you need, but they do not assume any responsibilities for the outcome.
Are there any refunds?
Again, no. There are no refunds on a dating site because even if your search did not turn out to be successful, you still used the features you paid for, so a refund is out of the question.
Czech brides are with no exaggeration breathtakingly beautiful, easygoing, charming, and a lot of fun, which makes them simply perfect wives. In addition to that, dating and wooing such a fabulous woman is more than affordable for most Western men. So if you are dreaming of a Czech hottie, do not hesitate, sign up on one of the dating platforms, and meet your soulmate.