A gorgeous Romanian wife might be everything you can possibly dream of but are you sure that you can afford one? Today we are going to figure out the costs of Romanian mail order brides so keep reading if you are interested in Romanian beauties.
6 Romanian mail order bride sites with best prices
How much is a Romanian mail order bride?
How many Romanian mail-order marriages end in divorce?
Pros and cons of marrying a Romanian woman
- Romanian women like domestic activity, but at the same time, they do not refuse to work
- Romanian women are often tall, slender, and captivate men with their southern charm
- You will always have something to talk about with your wife
- Girls from the country know what it means to respect the family and their husbands’ family
- Some Romanian women prefer to go on expanded maternity leave with a child
- Romanian women try to keep very close contact with their families
- Few Romanian women have been to the US, and it can be difficult for them to understand the mentality of Americans
How to marry a Romanian girl?
Marriage with a Romanian girl is possible in the United States and abroad. Many choose the first option, and if it’s your case, you need to apply for a bride visa for a Romanian girl. The K-1 visa allows a foreigner to come to the United States and marry their beloved one officially within 90 days.
The main stages of obtaining a K-1 visa are the following:
- Submission of a petition to USCIS. The petition includes personal information about the foreigner and the host person.
- An interview at the consulate, where the immigration officer will use questions to check how accurate your relationship is.
- Obtaining a visa and marriage. After marriage, a foreign wife is entitled to a green card, legal life, and work in the United States.
How much does a Romanian mail order bride cost?
It is impossible to buy a Romanian girl for marriage in Romania, in the US, and, well, in any other country in the world. The expenses for a Romanian wife include the cost of a visa, travel, dating site services, gifts, and other optional fees. Some expenses do not 100% depend on you and your personal limitations, but you can manage and optimize some things.
Let’s look at the sums you cannot change as they are fixed by the law, dating websites, and some travel expenses. Also, we will consider prices you can decrease or increase if needed, and they include credits you spend on dating sites, courting, and marriage.
Visa and documents fees
Once you fall in love with a beautiful Romanian bride, you’ll definitely want to see her in real life and, if your intentions are serious, introduce her to your family. In fact, every trip starts with preparing the documents and, for citizens of some countries, getting a visa. Romanians have to apply for a visa to visit the United States and, certainly, this is not a free service.
On average, a U.S. visa costs $160, however, depending on the type of visa, the prices vary. Therefore, a Fiancé(e) or Spouse of U.S. Citizen visa (type K) costs $265. Note that in case your girlfriend’s visa isn’t approved, there is no refund policy.
Luckily, Romanian brides for marriage easily get their visas and can visit you at any time you want. However, you are expected to pay for all the travel costs, which might be quite a lot. For instance, an economy round trip ticket from Bucharest to New York costs about $800, and that’s quite higher than the average cost of Polish mail order brides.
In case your girlfriend wants to travel in a business class cabin, you will have to pay more than $3,000 and if your fiancée prefers first class, depending on the airline, the trip will cost you more than $12,000. Apart from that, you can also visit your girlfriend in Romania or travel somewhere else with her, but flight fees are still going to be pretty much the same. In case you are curious, you check out the fees here.
At the same time, when you plan a visit to Romania to finally meet your bride in person, you will have a few more expenses to cover. Besides airplane tickets, you will need to pay for:
- Accommodations. If you are used to exorbitant hotel rates in the Western part of the world and on popular resources, Romania will seem incredibly affordable to you. You can get a pretty decent hotel room for just $50 per night.
- Food. Food is another expense that isn’t that expensive in Romania as in Chech Republic (prices of Czech brides in this article). If you stick to street food or inexpensive restaurants that are not located near the popular tourist attractions, it’s perfectly possible to eat on just $50 or less per day.
- Transportation. Romania has a pretty good public transportation system that costs next to nothing to use. However, if you choose speed and comfort over low costs, you can also use taxi services that are also very affordable.
Dates and gifts
Once you finally meet your sweetheart, you will have to spend some money on the dates as well as gifts for your beloved. Like most of Belarus women for marriage, Romanian girls love fancy restaurants and expensive gifts, at the same time, they are not as spoiled as many American women. In other words, things that aren’t fancy at all for American girls are great gifts for Romanian women. In addition to that, prices in Romania are significantly lower than in the U.S.
For example, dinner for two in a fancy restaurant will cost you just about $100 and a huge bouquet – about $20. Therefore, if you visit your girlfriend in Romania, you’ll save a whole bunch of money. So despite the expensive transatlantic flights, dating a Romanian bride is definitely more affordable than an American one.
Here are a few additional expenses to take into account when preparing for your visit to Romania:
- Planning the date. Besides the restaurant bill, you will also need to account for getting to the place where your bride lives, taking her to the date location and then taking her back home. Moreover, you two may want to take a nice stroll with coffee, ice cream, or street vendor snacks.
- Gifts for the bride. A Romanian bride does not expect anything extravagantly expensive on the first date, but she also doesn’t expect you to show up empty-handed (the same you need to consider with Russian mail order bride price). You can bring her something you know for a fact she’ll like, like a book or jewelry, or stick with the safe option: flowers.
- Gifts for her family. Visiting the family home of your Romanian bride to meet her parents is one of the few occasions you should bring a gift to the family. Here the safe option is something edible or drinkable for the festive table or a souvenir from home.
Dating site fees
Certainly, you are most likely to date a Romanian bride by means of a dating site and, as you know, pretty much all the mail-order bride services are paid. Of course, the prices vary from one site to another but on all the popular platforms have a variety of premium features without which communication with the girls is impossible.
Therefore, you will have to pay for every single message, every digital or actual gift, and every bouquet you send your sweetheart through a website.
Yes, this might turn out pretty expensive but it totally depends on the girl you date. For instance, some girls are ready to meet you in real life right away while others prefer to chat online for months before the first date. It’s hard to tell the precise amount of money you would spend on the dating site subscriptions but what we can say for sure is that it’s not going to be free.
Romanian mail order wives costs (for different countries)
For the USA
The cost of a Romanian woman for marriage in the US depends primarily on the number of appointments you plan. If you meet once and it happens in Romania, the meeting is likely to cost you around $3,000 for two people.
However, in the US, the total price will be 30-40 percent higher due to higher costs for apartments, food, transportation, and entertainment.
If you two feel you are ready to take your relationship to the next level, you need to apply for a K-1 visa and bring your bride to your country. It will cost about another $3,000-$4,000, including tickets. It would help if you also considered the cost of sites. If you visit dating sites every day, it will cost you $300 per month. At the same time, it is quite possible to find a wife in 1-2 months.
As a result, the wife’s cost can reach $7,000-$9,000+, and only you decide on the limits.
In general, Romanian mail order bride prices for a Canadian are comparable to the ones in the United States. The cost of getting a visa is 1,050 CAD, and this visa is usually called a Spouse Sponsorship visa which includes different fees.
All the other costs remain almost the same as for the US citizen, so you are likely to pay even less if you are a Canadian, considering the sum you pay for the visa (which is lower than the American one).
The Romanian wife’s cost for a Canadian can reach 6,000+ CAD without marriage expences.
For the UK
The UK government does not make life easier for people who want to marry a foreigner. A fiancé visa costs about £1,050. At the same time, you can buy a plane ticket for £40, which significantly reduces the total sum.
However, the prices in the UK can be, well, impressive for a regular Romanian citizen, so you should be ready to pay for your bride and pay around £1,700 (according to BudgetYourTrip) for two weeks of your vacation together if you decide to spend time in the UK. Dating sites and courting can remain the same—£230 for a month and an unlimited sum for gifts and other romantic things.
So, the total sum for bringing a bride to the UK can reach £3,600
The most oversized expense item for Australians in case of marriage to a Romanian wife is a wife visa at AU7,800.
A two-week trip to Sydney with your fiancee will set you back around AU5,600. A round-trip ticket for your bride to Bucharest will cost about AU1,900.
Thus, the cost of a Romanian wife will be at least $15,300 and, more realistically, $15-20,000, depending on meetings and additional expenses.
How to avoid Romania dating scammers?
We’ve put together a list of recommendations for you based on FBI data on the most popular types of romantic scams. Please read below and follow these rules; there is nothing complicated.
- Don’t send money to a woman. We are not talking about tickets or any other financial assistance you wish to provide. If a woman asks for money under some necessary pretext, then it’s better not to believe her. It is one of the most popular types of scams.
- Do not provide your card details. The scammer will need only a few numbers for a scammer to take money from you.
- Do not share personal information or photos. All this can become the basis for blackmail in the future.
- Ask for a video call. The sooner you contact by video, the better. If the site does not provide such an opportunity, ask to send a video or photo with a particular gesture.
On average, men spend between $3,000 and $15,000 on the whole thing, which includes everything from a dating site membership to the first visit to Romania to see your bride in real life.
In most cases, women and men find each other and communicate on their own terms using popular dating sites. So assistance from an agency may not be necessary. However, some sites offer paid matchmaking services that can help you find the one.
The two ways you can lower your budget when looking for a Romanian bride is limiting the time you spend communicating online and meeting in real life after just a few months, and only maintaining contact with one or two women instead of five or ten.
Some men choose to send money to the women they talk to online, but it’s only recommended when you’ve met in person at least one and decided that you want to pursue the relationship.
No, unfortunately, no one can guarantee you anything because the success of your journey depends on so many factors that the outcome can often be unpredictable.
Romanian mail order brides are great for those men who want to find a perfect woman. Moreover, dating such a bride is actually cheaper than an American woman. So if you are still hesitating, leave all your doubts behind, sign up on a dating platform, and just give it a try.